2019 Minto US Open Pickleball Championships
- April 27-May 4 in Naples, Florida, see the daily schedule here or here
- Margaritaville Party in the Park will be on Saturday, April 27 from 9am-3pm
- Last year, there were 2,000 players from 47 states and 20 countries
- This year they are expecting over 2,100 players from 48 states and 16 countries
- Ages range from 10 to 86 that will be competing for $50,000 in prize money
- There were over 10,000 spectators last year
- Advance tickets for the Zing Zang Championship Court are sold out online, but additional tickets will be available at the Snack Shack if space is available
- No charge to watch on the 51 other courts
- Pro Finals are at approximately 6 pm on Saturday, May 4
YESSS!! It’s time for our annual list of who to connect with in pickleball. As our sport grows, so does the number of people and companies that are creating exciting content for all of us. Below is our list of who to follow/connect with or just check out in 2019.
Spring is here and so are more pickleball tournaments! Nervous for your first one or a seasoned vet? We’ve got you covered with our list of items to remember before the big day and the day of.
Thank you for being a part of our family. Today marks the 1-year anniversary of Quick Pickle and we want to share the love with YOU!
We are offering 20% off everything today. Click this link to get the discount or use the code YEAR at checkout to get 20% off courses and apparel.
If you’ve been thinking about purchasing a course… now is the day to do it
If you need a hat or t-shirt for the court… now is the day to do it
What an amazing run pickleball is having. Check out the numbers below:
USAPA membership grew 650% in the last 5 years, now totals 31,000 people
- 20,933 known pickleball courts worldwide
- 1 million players in the U.S.
- Almost 43% of core players are 65+
- USAPA growth in 2018- new members 8,649, new ambassadors 432
- 136 sanctioned USAPA tournaments
- 1,100 facilities added in 2018, an average of almost 92/month
How do you get better at anything? By doing.
Want to shorten the learning curve? Learn from the best.
Invest in your pickleball game by partnering with a coach that will give you the correct instruction and confidence to compete at your highest level.
Whether you're new to pickleball or been playing for a while, stacking is a strategy you can add to your game. Typically reserved for advanced players, you can try this with your partner on your next game to help you win more points. Keep your opponents guessing with your new skills.