2019 Minto US Open Pickleball Championships
- April 27-May 4 in Naples, Florida, see the daily schedule here or here
- Margaritaville Party in the Park will be on Saturday, April 27 from 9am-3pm
- Last year, there were 2,000 players from 47 states and 20 countries
- This year they are expecting over 2,100 players from 48 states and 16 countries
- Ages range from 10 to 86 that will be competing for $50,000 in prize money
- There were over 10,000 spectators last year
- Advance tickets for the Zing Zang Championship Court are sold out online, but additional tickets will be available at the Snack Shack if space is available
- No charge to watch on the 51 other courts
- Pro Finals are at approximately 6 pm on Saturday, May 4
Whichever holiday you celebrate, it’s that time of year!
We’ve put together the pickleball holiday gift guide whether you need a present or you have a pickleball addict in your life.
How do you get better at anything? By doing.
Want to shorten the learning curve? Learn from the best.
Invest in your pickleball game by partnering with a coach that will give you the correct instruction and confidence to compete at your highest level.
Whether you're new to pickleball or been playing for a while, stacking is a strategy you can add to your game. Typically reserved for advanced players, you can try this with your partner on your next game to help you win more points. Keep your opponents guessing with your new skills.