Congrats to all of those that participated in the 2019 Margaritaville USA Pickleball National Championships at Indian Wells Tennis Garden. There were over 2,200 players vying for the $80,000 tournament prize purse. Check out Pickleball Tournaments for a list of the medal winners.
Do you want more info on the tourney including watching matchups on demand, check out the website here. Next year’s Nationals will be at Indian Wells from October 31-November 8, 2020.
Heading to Indian Wells for the 2019 Margaritaville Nationals?
Here’s the facility info:
- It’s held November 2-10 at Indian Wells Tennis Center in guess where? Indian Wells, CA
- Indian Wells is 30 minutes from Palm Springs International Airport
- There are 49 pickleball courts
- More restrooms (hey ladies!) and concessions
- Players have access to the Championship Court included in their registration
- Players will be notified by August 22 if you’ve received a spot
- When a player’s name is drawn, you will be entered in all events that you registered, if spots are available
- Once the spots are filled, those not picked will be placed on a wait list
- To participate you must have played in at least one of the qualifying USAPA-sanctioned events between July 16, 2018 and July 15, 2019. You are eligible to play in singles, doubles and mixed doubles events.ind
I received some great feedback about our Drop Shot Domination course from Anna Desrocher recently that made me smile. She said: