Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads! This is the one day of the year that you get all the attention or maybe the day you don’t want any. “I’ll be in my shed building a top secret…thing!”
Every Dad celebrates it a little differently- dinner with the family, a phone call from your kids, sitting in the backyard with a cocktail or even better, a day of pickleball.
2019 Minto US Open Pickleball Championships
- April 27-May 4 in Naples, Florida, see the daily schedule here or here
- Margaritaville Party in the Park will be on Saturday, April 27 from 9am-3pm
- Last year, there were 2,000 players from 47 states and 20 countries
- This year they are expecting over 2,100 players from 48 states and 16 countries
- Ages range from 10 to 86 that will be competing for $50,000 in prize money
- There were over 10,000 spectators last year
- Advance tickets for the Zing Zang Championship Court are sold out online, but additional tickets will be available at the Snack Shack if space is available
- No charge to watch on the 51 other courts
- Pro Finals are at approximately 6 pm on Saturday, May 4
Spring is here and so are more pickleball tournaments! Nervous for your first one or a seasoned vet? We’ve got you covered with our list of items to remember before the big day and the day of.